Full Time - Regular
1. College degree with a major in computer engineering/computer science or a related area (equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree) and an additional six (6) years experience in a position performing software development. Four (4) years of additional experience is acceptable with a Masters Degree in computer engineering/computer science or a related area.
2. Core Knowledge base build on J2EE/Java, Spring, Hibernate
3. knowledge of Database Principles
- Create, Read, Update and Delete or CRUD Operations
- PL/SQL - Smart SQL
- Basics of DB Networking
- Connection Pooling
- Enterprise Database Connection Management
4. Building/consuming Webservices (SOAP/REST)
5. A competency on Core TIBCO Products (AMX, BusinessEvents, BusinessWorks) is desired.
7. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. Requires very strong analytical ability.
Please forward resumes to: Dallas Eubanks Senior Recruiter Global Technology Consulting www.theglobalteam.com
Please forward resumes to:
Global Technology Consulting
[Internal Req. 3073]